Latest Teeth Whitening Reviews
Latest Teeth Care Guides
Latest Teeth Whitening News
Teeth Whitening In The Media
"An hour or so later, I'm done. I sit up, rinse, and inspect my teeth. They are a full six shades lighter than before; not Hollywood white (which I did not want), but a satisfying shade of ivory"
"Tooth whitening means that it is possible to permanently lighten the colour of the teeth, whatever your age. The end result can be up to six shades lighter than your original colour"
"Teeth can improve over one to two treatments, but some people need repeated treatments over several weeks to get the best results"
"It won't kill you - but there's no denying that shiny white teeth are covetable. On television, yellow teeth are only sported by peasants, serial killers and Shane McGowan."
"A celeb smile doesn't necessarily mean a Hollywood price tag and lots of procedures are available to help you get the most out of your pearly whites. Anti-ageing "teeth-overs" are the quickest way to shed the years and change your image."
"Effects should last from six months to five years depending on how you treat your teeth afterwards. Surveys show that, provided you don't have gum disease or cavities, bleaching doesn't damage your teeth."
"Give teeth extra sparkle by whitening them at home. There are plenty of kits on the market. They work gently without peroxide to remove stains and are said to lighten teeth by several shades."
- Jason: If you get anxious about going to the dentist does that cons...
- Kerry: I honestly think I fear the dentist because every time I go...
- Mark: I suppose everyone has their own unique and personal reasons...
- Darlene: About the only things I fear about the dentist are one, the ...
- William: I hate the dentist because it seems like no matter what they...